Arkphire offers secure, reliable and scalable cloud services tailored for enterprises to increase performance and reduce data centre management costs
Arkphire helps customers to plan the best cloud strategy using our plan, implement, monitor and optimise model. We ensure successful cloud migration and enablement with hybrid data centre infrastructure, networking and security services built on the enterprise-grade technology.
Our cloud services encompass management of our clients’ private cloud, through an Arkphire-owned VMware cloud, which branches into the full public cloud.
“Arkphire helps customers to plan the best cloud strategy.”
Arkphire is a Microsoft Cloud Service Provider, completing the portfolio to allow for a single point of contact for any public or hybrid cloud environment. We provide cloud solutions across Cloud Connectivity like ExpressRoute, Cloud Services such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics and others.
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Microsoft ExpressRoute Connectivity Solutions
- AWS Direct Connect Solutions
- Cloud backup
- Secure messaging and compliance
- Email archiving and continuity
- Virus and spam protection
- Communication and collaboration
- Identity and device management
- Migration and health check
- Call analytics
Arkphire’s private cloud is designed for clients that require the IT-as-a-service operational model and need to maintain a distinct and secure environment, in which only the specified client can operate. Our private cloud includes the economics of cloud, with full 24/7/365 monitoring and management, delivered with an agreed SLA that is tailored to suit your requirements.
- Compute and storage built on Dell EMC & VMware
- Dual site architecture for DRaaS options
- Managed backup-as-a-service option
- Secured by Oxford Solutions
- ISO27001 certified data centres
- Microsoft ExpressRoute Connections available
IT organisations are feeling the pressure to migrate to public cloud services however, these may not always be suitable. There are technologies and methods which can turn an existing on-premise infrastructure into a private cloud.
Arkphire’s consultative approach will advise on how to complete the organisational, financial and technical evolution required to turn the IT department in an organisation from a cost centre to a responsive, value-focused business partner within the organisation, delivering IT services to compete with public cloud offerings.
Many organisations may already be in a hybrid cloud model without even realising it – having a SaaS offering for email, coupled with their traditional on-premise infrastructure. Arkphire offers a consultative services assessment, looking at each service within a business and assessing its suitability for public, private or hybrid cloud, and creating a roadmap with the customer for the current and future needs.
- Cloud assessment consulting
- Hybrid PaaS services with Azure Stack
- Hybrid DRaaS to Arkphire’s IaaS Platform
- Hybrid BaaS utilising Veeam Cloud connect