Unified protection across the entire IT infrastructure: networks, cloud, endpoints, mobile and IoT devices.
Infinity’s single management console centrally correlates a wide range of events across all network environments, cloud services and mobile infrastructures, with Check Point’s pre-emptive threat prevention technologies blocking the most sophisticated attacks before they can inflict damage.
Uses 64 different threat prevention engines to block against known and zero-day threats, powered by shared threat intelligence and automation across all enforcement points.
Infinity blocks attacks across all environments: network-based, endpoint detection, advanced mobile threat prevention and cloud security.
Check Point’s ThreatCloud, the world’s largest cyber threat intelligence database, leverages artificial intelligence to anticipate unknown attacks and uncover new vulnerabilities, handling 86 billion transactions daily.
ThreatCloud gathers intelligence from more than 100,000 Check Point customers and powers the dozens of threat prevention engines employed by Infinity, with the interconnectivity between all components delivering consistent protection across an organisation’s entire environment.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ZERO TRUST SECURITY
Download this paper to learn how you can:
• Prevent malicious lateral movement with granular network segmentation
• Use context-aware authorisation to protect against identity-thieves
• Protect all devices from threats, and isolate them if compromised
• Classify, protect and encrypt data, wherever it is
• Protect workloads with extended visibility and policies
• Quickly detect and mitigate threats with a single view
• Use rich API’s to automate security tasks
Protecting the endpoint has never been more challenging. The immediate transition to work from home put endpoints in the epicentre of cyber attacks.
Download this guide to discover the 5 must-haves and 5 principles of a solution that will protect your organisation's endpoints against any and every attack vector.