Arkphire is seeking to hire a Microsoft Azure Consultant. This is a full time role, based in our Castlebar office in Co. Mayo.
Main responsibilities include:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple technologies
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture and collaborating with other Arkphire technical teams
- Implementing and delivering Microsoft Azure projects
- Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales for Arkphire’s key customers
- Documenting solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup)
- Collaborating and liaising with Arkphire customers, stakeholders and end users
- Direct experience of enterprise solution and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service products
- Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level High Availbility solutions
- It is highly desirable that you have good knowledge and understanding of the following platforms and their deployment:
- Automated deployment of APIs via API Management / App Service
- Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online
- EM+S products such as Intune, Azure Rights Management and Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment
- Knowledge of Deployment Orchestration and Configuration management tools
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Amazon AWS Cloud Services
Arkphire is a leading IT solutions company with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. Arkphire delivers IT procurement solutions to more than 90 countries.
Its customers include large multinationals and leading companies within a wide range of industries, covering finance, healthcare, social media, telecommunications and utilities.
Arkphire has an unrivalled network of partnership accreditations with leading global IT vendors and is a Dell EMC Titanium, HP Platinum, Lenovo Platinum, Microsoft Gold and Cisco Gold Partner and the only Authorised Apple Enterprise Reseller (AAER) headquartered in Ireland.