The B2B Marketing specialist is responsible for leading and contributing to profitable projects that drive revenue growth. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. The B2B Marketing specialist will report directly to the Head of Cloud Services and be responsible for the development and management of the B2B marketing programs, implementation and results for the cloud services department. This person will manage marketing efforts for the Cloud Services department, manage lead generation, content creation, and sales collateral. Focused on acquiring and upselling to new and existing customers through the management of online and offline marketing.
Main responsibilities include:
- Oversee marketing lead generation for the cloud services department
- Develop and execute profitable B2B marketing plans
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 3 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable result
- MBA preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
Arkphire is a leading IT solutions company with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. Arkphire delivers IT procurement solutions to more than 90 countries.
Its customers include large multinationals and leading companies within a wide range of industries, covering finance, healthcare, social media, telecommunications and utilities.
Arkphire has an unrivalled network of partnership accreditations with leading global IT vendors and is a Dell EMC Titanium, HP Platinum, Lenovo Platinum, Microsoft Gold and Cisco Gold Partner and the only Authorised Apple Enterprise Reseller (AAER) headquartered in Ireland.